Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Request for Change in Area Name

This service allows clients to apply to change an area name by updating the records of area names pursuant to a letter from the competent authorities.

The service is provided by Customer Happiness Department.
Required Documents
  1. Original title deed
  2. Original ID Card 

Service Procedures

The client shall head to one of the Real Estate Services Trustees Centres  enclosing all required documents


Service Fee
Service Branches

 Real Estate Services Trustees

Related Services Searching for Old and New Area Names
Additional Information


Last updated 12/23/2019 11:13:02
To Top
Happiness Measure