EJARI is the new initiative of RERA to regulate and facilitate the Rental Market of Dubai. This is a new system that will make provisions of Law No. 26 of 2007 and its amendments in law No. 33 of 2008.
The EJARI electronic registration web service is designed to meet the requirements of the law and RERA’s vision and mission to establish a robust regulatory system for the rental market and protect the rights of everyone involved.
Rent Contracts Registration:
Obligatory registration of rental contracts via Ejari made it urgent to set a plan that links all parties in the property rental and management sectors, including licensed companies or those who own and manage their properties or landlords who manage their own properties individually or legal representatives, in order to enable them to register and issue contracts.
Registration fee: AED 160.
Management Contract Registration:
- The management contract is the agreement signed between the property owner and the licensed company, through which the obligations and responsibilities of each party are determined in regards to property management, tenant services, issuance and registration of rent contracts, legal follow up, rental collection, maintenance and other obligations.
- The management contract is registered in Ejari system to enable the company get the property’s data which become accessible through the management contract, such as tenant registration and other rent-related processes such as rental and renewal and evacuation during the management contract term.
Data included in the electronic management contract:
- Property Owner Data
- Real Estate Company Data
- Property Data
- Contract Period and Value
- Unit Details
- Contract Terms and Conditions
- Additional Conditions and Remarks
User’s referral to qualify for Ejari
A training program for Ejari has been prepared to qualify and train personnel who would be using the system. Coordination has been made with the Dubai Real Estate Institute to send registered personnel for training and certification.
User qualification and user registration application (real estate developers/landlords/landlord represebtatives, malls and shopping centers, rent brokers) in Ejari
Certified personnel trained to use the system will be granted authorization to register data and issue rental contracts directly via the website.
- Obligatory registration of rental contracts via Ejari made it urgent to set a plan that links all parties in the property rental and management sectors, including licensed companies or those who own and manage their properties or landlords who manage their own properties individually or legal representatives, in order to enable them to register and issue contracts.
- The (request for Ejari registration) service is offered via the system’s website, where the required data is entered and sent to RERA via electronic means.
Data registration (buildings, villas, management contracts, rental contracts) using systems entry screens
Property Lease Approval Applications
Letter of non-objection for commercial license renewal
Letter of non-objection for activity termination
For more information please visit the link http://ejari.ae/