DREI Rules and Policies
Important note: The certification is strictly subjected to full attendance and passing the examination.
You may reschedule via our website (www.drei.ae -> Click on student area and log in ->Current courses->click on the clock icon and change your course /exam schedule).
International / Executive Courses:-
Exams are conducted for one hour and are held as per the selected schedule; and it will take the form of Multiple Choice Questions.
Any examinee who fails to meet the passing criteria will be given a free opportunity to take a Re-sit examination within 10 working days. Incase if he/she fails the re-sit shall repay and re-register for the full course.
Owner Association Program (M-100, M-201, M-202, M-203, M205, M206)
* You must attend Renewal Examination prior your Broker Card expiry date, if not you are
required to take full course again (AED3,020).
Payments are accepted in one of the following;
1. Cash payment in UAE Dirhams.
2. Current dated AED Cheque of total amount drawn on a UAE located bank or bankers draft in UAE Dirhams payable to "Government of Dubai – Dubai Real Estate Institute".* Cheque returned for any reasons are subject to AED 520 cheque returned charge.
3. Wire transfer details are as follow;
Important Notice: Kindly provide us with the soft copy of the wire transfer slip to the following E-mail: email@example.com
4. Card Types accepted and Currency
Last updated 17/12/2017 09:34:19 PM
This site is maintained by Dubai Land Department
Copyright © 2016 Dubai Land Department - All Rights Reserved
Site Best Viewed at Resolution 1280 x 800