You may reschedule via our website (www.drei.ae -> Click on student area and log in ->Current courses->click on the clock icon and change your course /exam schedule).
International / Executive Courses:-
* Examinee who fails twice shall be entitled to re-pay and re-register.
* Examinee who passes shall downloaded the certificate from their student profile.
Any examinee who fails to meet the passing criteria will be given a free opportunity to take a Re-sit examination within 10 working days. Incase if he/she fails the re-sit shall repay and re-register for the full course.
Owner Association Program (M-100, M-201, M-202, M-203, M205, M204, M206)
Payments made at DREI shall be chargeable:
Payments are accepted in one of the following;
1. Cash payment in UAE Dirhams.
2. Current dated AED Cheque of total amount drawn on a UAE located bank or bankers draft in UAE Dirhams payable to "Government of Dubai – Dubai Real Estate Institute".* Cheque returned for any reasons are subject to AED 500 cheque returned charge.3. Wire transfer details are as follow;
Important Notice: Kindly provide us with the soft copy of the wire transfer slip to the following E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Card Types accepted and Currency
Last updated 21/03/2018 06:37:49 PM
This site is maintained by Dubai Land Department
Copyright © 2016 Dubai Land Department - All Rights Reserved
Site Best Viewed at Resolution 1280 x 800